with The Health Capital
Human beings are made up of MIND and BODY. A woman’s mental health state is very important as it decides the way we think, feel and acts. It also determines how we handle stress and makes decisions. Despite significant advances in medical science, there are still a lot of myths that persist in society related to psychological problems and psychiatric consultation.
The most common one is that mental health disorders are very rare, on the contrary, it is estimated that around one billion people in the world suffer from some mental health problems or other. Having a mental illness is no different from having any physical illness but the shame and stigma are so marked that many people suffering from mental illnesses refuse professional help. Only a doctor or a Psychologist can understand your suffering better.
Some common psychological problems include:
Depression is a real and serious condition. Signs of depression in females are not much different than a chronic health condition in its ability to impact someone’s life. It can have emotional and physical symptoms and make life very difficult for those with it. Just like physical problems, mental problems can also be treated with medicines. Positive thinking, meditation and exercise can help you in the course of recovery from emotional or psychological problems, but they are not the replacement for treatment.
- Anxiety: Females being more emotional and softer by heart get affected easily and are more prone to mental problems. Anxiety is among the factors affecting mental health. Where it is normal for everyone to have some level of anxiety, we feel anxious and nervous if we have to tackle a problem or have to face an exam or interview but an anxiety disorder goes beyond the regular nervousness and there is a feeling of tension with worried thoughts. You can take a free mental health test on The Health Capital.
- Depression in females: Is a wide terminology; it is a condition that affects your emotional state. It can cause feelings of sadness and disconnection. Depression in females could be pubertal depression, where young girls have Depression due to the attainment of puberty. Postcoital depression in females is a widespread problem, in which females get upset after sexual intercourse. Depression due to infertility in females is an add-on problem for females struggling with infertility. Depression in females is very commonly seen during pregnancy also. Today the internet is full of queries from females like; Does crying during pregnancy affect the baby? Mental health therapist near me, mental health clinic near me, What causes emotional stress during pregnancy? Is depression a side effect of pregnancy? and many more…. The fact is, women are more at risk of depression when pregnant and during the weeks and months after having a baby called postpartum depression. During pregnancy hormonal changes can affect brain chemicals and cause depression and anxiety in females.
- Stress – plays an important role in life and is a factor affecting mental health. It warns you about pFmeotentially dangerous or harmful situations, motivates you to perform to the limits of your ability, and adds excitement and challenge. However, when you experience too much stress or lack good skills to cope with stress, it takes its toll both physically and emotionally. Since it is not possible to get rid of stress completely. It is important to learn to manage it before it manages you. With the right relaxation techniques or professional help, the negative, long-term effects of stress can be prevented.
- Mood Disorder: A mood disorder is a kind of mental health disorder that primarily affects a person’s emotional state. It is a disorder in which a person experiences long periods of extreme happiness, extreme sadness, or both. It is normal for someone’s mood to change, depending on the situation.
- Personality disorder: If you or your loved ones experiencing symptoms like frequent mood swings, extreme dependence on other people, stormy personal relationships, social isolation, anger outbursts, suspicion and mistrust of others, and difficulty making friends these are indicative of personality disorder for which you need to consult at The Health capital. Are you also one of those who are searching for a mental health clinic near me? Or a mental health therapist near me? Now, you can find the best mental health consultation here, no need to go to any mental health clinic as it is completely online.
- Sadness or lack of happiness – Happiness is an emotion, not a personality trait. A smile spurs a powerful chemical reaction in the brain that can make you feel happier. Even forcing a fake smile can legitimately reduce stress and lower your heart rate. “Healthy people are not happier. The reverse is true: happy people are healthier”. Everyone needs to take care of their mental health and happiness and take mental health consultations if they are suffering.
- Eating disorder: Another psychological problem is eating disorders in females. Nowadays it is very commonly seen that females are suffering from any kind of eating disorder either they eat too little or too much which is degrading women’s mental health. They may suffer from anorexia bulimia, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, etc.
- PTSD: People who go through any traumatic event may have temporary difficulty adjusting and coping, but with time and good self-care, they usually get better. If the symptoms get worse, for months or even years, and interfere with your day-to-day functioning, you may have PTSD. Effective homeopathic treatment for PTSD can reduce symptoms and improve quality of life.
- Emotional problems in females need timely and correct treatment. Visiting the best female psychologist will solve your problems for the best homeopathic treatment for female mental problems. Health Capital is the only answer. Now there is no need for a mental health clinic. We provide a detailed understanding of the Personality and accordingly medicines and counseling which is online from your own comfort space and time.
Most frequent questions and answers
To support families and individuals with their emotional and mental health, mental health experts work with them. Main duties of a mental health consultant will be to support treatment initiatives and direct therapy sessions for individuals, families, and small groups.
Women’s mental health is crucial to one’s total happiness and well-being because it preserves our cognitive flexibility, emotional stability, and sense of balance in our personal lives, careers, and interpersonal connections. Good mental health is demonstrated when a person is mentally stable and at peace with themselves.
A clinically significant impairment in a person’s intellect, emotional control, or behaviour is what is known as a mental health disorder.
It is a medical ailment, much like diabetes or heart disease. Additionally, mental health problems are treatable. As our knowledge of the human brain’s functioning continues to grow, people can successfully manage their mental health disorders with the use of medications.
- Childhood abuse or trauma
- Experiencing discrimination
- Social disadvantage, poverty or debt.
- Severe or long-term stress.